Pros & Cons of Huawei Honor 4c.
- Huawei Launch Honor 4c in 2015 which is now discontinued and now we can only buy it i used conditions. Honor 4c was the great phone of its time.
- Things which are downside for this phone is its memory which is very disappinting. After installing few apps it start showing warning messages of memory full.
- Huawei done a great job in terms of display and camera.
- The phone works smoothly.
- The useless selfi camera is their but its not much of usefull. Its 5mp average camera.
|LAUNCH||Announced||2015, April. Released 2015, April|
|BODY||Dimensions||143.3 x 71.9 x 8.8 mm (5.64 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||162 g (5.71 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6 (Marshmallow), EMUI 3|
|Chipset||Kirin 620 (28 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSDHC (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||8GB 2GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Single||13 MP, f/2.0, AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||5 MP|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|BATTERY||Type||Li-Ion 2550 mAh, non-removable|